Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flower Power

I'm recovering from a little spring cleaning -- NO, not in the house, although that project is right around the corner, but rather a sore throat and aches as my body adjusts to many months of almost all raw now and the change of seasons to boot. The Rawtogether gal pals came last week to weed my yard AND go home with some juice and salad fare with their wild bounty! This week the flowers on the wild edibles have been popping out all over! Spring has sprung!

So, what's a girl to do but make a fun, sunny smoothie packed with large, lush, lemon-colored flowers! I continued filling my new Blend-tec up with wild greens, mango, banana and then topped it off with fresh, young coconut water. .
Blendy went at it with a ravenous gusto and wha-la! a wild flower smoothie ~ YUM! Raw AND wild are a naturally harmonious pair. ;D

1 comment:

  1. So what yellow flowers did you add??? Daffodils? Dandelions? Inquiring minds....

    ReplyDelete